Discover support, connection, and new ideas for you!
Where Everybody Knows Your Name
Saturday, February 22nd from 9 am to noon
Who would you like to reach out to for:
- Guidance and insight into a current situation
- Encouragement to truly be you
- Companionship on your path
Personal supporters come in many different shapes and forms:
- People – friends, family, and others who inspire and encourage you
- Animals – pets and animals in nature
- Intangible Energies – angels, ancestors, saints, fairies, tree spirits…
In this program you will recognize and tap into a supportive relationship and ask for personal guidance.
You might choose to talk with a mentor.
Or connect with a guardian angel.
Or reach out to your ancestors.
You can use questions like these to get useful ideas and support:
- I’m not sure what choice to make. What can you tell me?
- I don’t understand what is going on. What do you see?
- What do I need to know right now?
Find and tap into your support using SoulCollage® – a magical process that uses images to bypass your thinking mind so that you can hear your heart and inner wisdom.
SoulCollage® gatherings are a unique and very special way to meet with others searching for inner truth, trust, and opportunities to enhance their lives.
Vera A., Westminster, CO
Are you new to SoulCollage®? All instruction is provided. It is simple to learn and anyone can do it! Cutting and pasting are the only skills needed to create your unique collaged cards. Find more about SoulCollage® here.
Move out into your world knowing you’ve got a friend to turn to!
Leave the program:
- Empowered to draw on personal support 24/7
- Shifted by the guidance you receive
- Excited to explore future questions and challenges using SoulCollage®
All supplies and materials are provided. (If you prefer to use your own card making tools, please bring them.)
Location: Creative Life Center Westminster
8778 Wolff Court Suite 207, Westminster, CO
(accessible by elevator)
Directions and Map
Presenter: Marcia Chadly uses the process of SoulCollage® for personal guidance and to create a life she enjoys. She has been guiding people into connection with their heart and inner wisdom using SoulCollage® since 2007 and is a Trainer of SoulCollage® Facilitators.
Treat yourself to a SoulCollage® event through Creative Life Center. Marcia provides a wonderful and relevant-to-your-life experience. Try it. You’ll be back for more!
Nancy R, Arvada, CO
Register now to be part the fun!
Marcia, Thank you for introducing me to SoulCollage Cards! They make me smile, laugh, reflect, move me to tears, feel gratitude and encourage me to grow and reach for my goals. Simply put, they make me happy! It is amazing that they were created out of paper, glue and intuition. ~Mary Shannon, Arvada, CO
Click on the icon below to add this program to your calendar.
- February 22, 2020
9:00 am - 12:00 pm