Share your passion for the SoulCollage® process with others by becoming a SoulCollage® Facilitator.
SoulCollage® Facilitator Training
St. Paul, Minnesota
Friday, April 26th 2019 at 6:30 pm – Tuesday, April 30th 2019 at noon
If you would enjoy sharing the empowering process of SoulCollage® with others and deepening your own personal practice, this Training could be for you.
Facilitator Training gives you a deeper understanding of the variety of ways to share SoulCollage® in the world, to groups and to individuals. You don’t need any particular degree or professional qualifications to become a SoulCollage® Facilitator, just a desire to help others connect with their inner wisdom using this process.
Facilitators come from all races, colors, gender identities/expressions, ages, religions/spiritual traditions, and countries. They have many different backgrounds and professions including spiritual directors, healers, coaches, activists, therapists, artists, and teachers.
You may already have plans for how you want to share SoulCollage® with others, and you will discover more ideas during the Training. The process is powerful on its own and in conjunction with other experiences such as journaling, drumming, labyrinth, yoga, dance, and the Enneagram.
SoulCollage® programs are given in homes, schools, prisons, synagogues and churches, libraries, community centers, and workplaces, anywhere that people gather.
Facilitator Training focuses on preparing you to be an effective and empowering SoulCollage® Facilitator. It is not a workshop to learn the process. The Training is hands on, providing learning through doing. Topics covered include:
- Sharing the SoulCollage® process
- Facilitation practices, including self care
- Workshop content and creation
- Social media and other marketing tools
At the end of the Training you receive a certificate marking you as a SoulCollage® Facilitator and allowing you to use the SoulCollage® trademark and logo in the work you do according to the Principles of SoulCollage®. You must attend all of the sessions of the training to receive your Certificate of Completion.
The Facilitator Training begins at 6:30 pm on Friday night and ends at noon on Tuesday. Here is the daily schedule, subject to minor changes as needed:
Friday 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Saturday, Sunday, Monday 9 am to 5 pm – lunch provided
Tuesday 9 am to noon
Please be sure that you are prepared and know the SoulCollage® process when you come to the training! Here is what you need to do BEFORE you come:
- Read Seena B. Frost’s book, SoulCollage® Evolving.
- Listen to Seena Frost’s CDs Introduction to SoulCollage® and Facilitating SoulCollage® in Groups.
- Make several cards in each of the suits (one card in the Companions suit is enough) so that you have a working knowledge of the SoulCollage® process, its structure of suits, and its Principles.
- Attend a full introductory workshop (normally 4+ hours long) with a SoulCollage® Facilitator or take a recorded Fundamentals of SoulCollage® video course. There are two “Fundamentals of SoulCollage®” courses to choose from online:
Introduction to the Fundamentals of SoulCollage® with Mariabruna Sirabella
Introduction to the Fundamentals of SoulCollage® with Kat Kirby
These preparations are essential so that you have the solid foundational experience of SoulCollage® needed to be trained to teach the process to others. These fundamentals will not be taught in Facilitator Training.
The nearest airport, the Minneapolis – Saint Paul International Airport (MSP), is a 15-20 minute drive from the Carondelet Center.
Housing and most meals are your choice. Lunches are provided Saturday through Monday. Every effort will be made to handle special dietary needs.
Marcia Chadly has been guiding people into connection with their heart and inner wisdom using SoulCollage® for over 12 years and was trained by Seena Frost, founder of this amazing process. Marcia is co-founder and Transformation Midwife at the Creative Life Center in Westminster, Colorado.
Cheryl Kempton, a SoulCollage® Facilitator since 2013, loves sharing her passions of creativity, exploration, and transformation in the Twin Cities of Minnesota through her business, Cheryl & Co.
The Training fee of $795 includes all training sessions and:
- The SoulCollage® Facilitator Training Manual
- Abundant supplies to make SoulCollage® cards
- Three delicious lunches and refreshments throughout the training
- A one-year membership in the SoulCollage® professional organization, the SoulCollage® Facilitators’ Circle (which includes 40% off all SoulCollage® products and supplies)
- An invitation to join collaborative online SoulCollage® Facilitator groups
- Subscription to the SoulCollage® Facilitator monthly e-newsletter
- An invitation to join a local SoulCollage® Facilitator group (if there is one in your area)
- Follow up support from Marcia
Your transportation, housing, and other meals are not included. CEUs are not offered for this Training.
Trained SoulCollage® Facilitators who would like to refresh their skills in this Training receive a $250 discount. You are required to be a current SoulCollage® Facilitator Circle member. Contact Marcia Chadly for instructions on how to register.
Sign up soon! A deposit of $295 holds your space with the $500 balance due before March 15th, 2019. Click here to pay your balance.
Pay in full before February 15th, 2019 to receive an early bird gift worth $90: a 6-CD set of Seena B. Frost’s series Your SoulCollage® Cards and Mariabruna Sirabella’s CD, Embracing Change, Transforming Conflict
A full refund, less a $100 administrative fee and $90 value of early bird gift (if received), is available until March 15th, 2019. No refund is given for cancellations made after March 15th, 2019, if you fail to attend, or if you leave the event early. Some exceptions may be made for sudden incapacitating illness or family emergencies, allowing you to apply a partial credit toward another SoulCollage® Facilitator Training led by Marcia Chadly within the next 12 months.
Disclaimer: Marcia Chadly reserves the right to alter or cancel Training courses, or the participation of anyone, at any time, for any reason. In such a case, registration fees paid in advance will be reimbursed. Marcia accepts no additional liability for travel costs, hotel costs or any other additional costs incurred.
Click on the icon below to add this program to your calendar.
- SoulCollage® Facilitator Training
April 26, 2019 - April 30, 2019
6:30 pm - 12:00 pm