When you see one, look around and you’ll find the other.
Hello and Goodbye
A SoulCollage® Retreat Day
Saturday, April 4th from 9 am to 3 pm
Hello and goodbye are often viewed as two separate things, but really they always show up together!
Where are hello and goodbye playing together in your life?
- Making changes in your life is a hello to a new you and a goodbye to the old way of being.
- Moving is a goodbye to old places and connections and a hello to new possibilities.
- Retirement (or a new job) is a hello to a new way of using your time and defining yourself and a goodbye to a role, job or activity you have been doing.
- Losing someone in your life is a goodbye to the time you spent together and a hello to recreating life in new ways.
- Beginning a new relationship is a hello to new connection and activities as well as a goodbye to how you lived your life before that relationship.
Every day you say hello to new experiences and possibilities and goodbye to what happened yesterday.
Come enjoy a day of fun experiences guiding you into deeper connection with hello, goodbye, and their dynamic relationship. The insights you will gain will empower you to move through your own hellos and goodbyes with deeper understanding, ease, and grace.
You will explore hello and goodbye using SoulCollage® – a magical process that uses images to bypass your thinking mind so that you can hear your heart and inner wisdom.
SoulCollage® gatherings are a unique and very special way to meet with others searching for inner truth, trust, and opportunities to enhance their lives.
Vera A., Westminster, CO
Are you new to SoulCollage®? All instruction is provided. It is simple to learn and anyone can do it! Cutting and pasting are the only skills needed to create your unique collaged cards. Find more about SoulCollage® here.
Move out into your world:
- Empowered by new connection with hello and goodbye
- Shifted by what opens up in you
- Excited to explore future questions of the heart and soul using SoulCollage®
All supplies and materials are provided. (If you prefer to use your own card making tools, please bring them.)
There will be an hour lunch break. Bring a lunch or enjoy going out to a nearby restaurant. (A refrigerator and a microwave are available.)
Location: Creative Life Center Westminster
8778 Wolff Court Suite 207 , Westminster, CO
(accessible by elevator)
Directions and Map
Presenter: Marcia Chadly uses the process of SoulCollage® for personal guidance and to create a life she enjoys. She has been guiding people into connection with their heart and inner wisdom using SoulCollage® since 2007 and is a Trainer of SoulCollage® Facilitators.
Treat yourself to a SoulCollage® event through Creative Life Center. Marcia provides a wonderful and relevant-to-your-life experience. Try it. You’ll be back for more!
Nancy R, Arvada, CO
This SoulCollage® Retreat day will be the final one at the Center’s Westminster location. It is a wonderful way for you to say goodbye to this space and hello to new adventures with the Center!
Marcia, Thank you for introducing me to SoulCollage Cards! They make me smile, laugh, reflect, move me to tears, feel gratitude and encourage me to grow and reach for my goals. Simply put, they make me happy! It is amazing that they were created out of paper, glue and intuition. ~Mary Shannon, Arvada, CO
Click on the icon below to add this program to your calendar.
- April 4, 2020
9:00 am - 3:00 pm