Share your passion for the SoulCollage® process with others by becoming a SoulCollage® Facilitator.
SoulCollage® Facilitator Training
Friday, July 17th 2020 at 6:00 pm – Tuesday, July 21st 2020 at 1:00 pm
This Training has been cancelled.
If you would enjoy sharing the empowering process of SoulCollage® with others and deepening your own personal practice, this Training could be for you.
Facilitator Training gives you a deeper understanding of the variety of ways to share SoulCollage® in groups and to individuals. You don’t need any particular degree or professional qualifications to become a SoulCollage® Facilitator, simply a desire to help others connect with their inner wisdom using this process.
Facilitators come from all races, colors, gender identities/expressions, ages, religions/spiritual traditions, and countries. They have many different backgrounds and professions including spiritual directors, engineers, healers, floral designers, coaches, activists, therapists, artists, and teachers.
You may already have plans for how you want to share SoulCollage® with others, and the Training will help you discover ideas. The process is powerful on its own and in conjunction with other experiences such as journaling, drumming, labyrinth, yoga, dance, and the Enneagram.
SoulCollage® programs are given in homes, schools, prisons, synagogues and churches, libraries, community centers, and workplaces, anywhere that people gather.
If you are interested in sharing SoulCollage® with children: Please read the SoulCollage Inc. policy about working with children before registering for Training: https://www.soulcollage.com/working-with-children. To protect children, SoulCollage® Facilitators, who are not either licensed clinicians, teachers, or other specialists who are working within schools and trained to work with children, are advised not to work with children who are not their own.
The overall experience was fantastic! The opportunity to meet others and share experiences, share insights was invaluable. ~Sara Whicker, FL
Here is a free guide to get you started on your Facilitator journey! You’ll receive 5 tips to get the most out of Facilitator Training and a list of handy SoulCollage® resources.
Facilitator Training focuses on preparing you to be an effective and empowering SoulCollage® Facilitator. It is not a workshop to learn the process. The Training is hands on, providing learning through doing. Topics covered include:
- Sharing the SoulCollage® process
- Facilitation practices, including self care
- Workshop content and creation
- Social media and other marketing tools
At the end of the Training you receive a certificate marking you as a SoulCollage® Facilitator and allowing you to use the SoulCollage® trademark and logo in the work you do according to the Principles of SoulCollage®. You must attend all of the sessions of the training to receive your Certificate of Completion.
I departed from this experience feeling energized and eager to facilitate SoulCollage® groups. Thanks to our Facilitator Marcia Chadly; her enthusiasm and excitement for the “SoulCollage®” process is contagious! ~Denise Grossman, IL
The Facilitator Training begins at 6:00 pm on Friday night and ends at 1:00 pm on Tuesday. Here is the daily schedule, subject to minor changes as needed:
Friday 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm
Saturday 9 am to 5:30 pm
Sunday 9 am to 5:30 pm
Monday 9 am to 5:30 pm
Tuesday 9 am to 1:00 pm
Lunch is provided on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.
Marcia is an experienced and adept facilitator. Her commitment to thoroughness and excellence was apparent. She not only taught and facilitated, she also modeled through the entire program. ~Clara Morris, CO
Please be sure that you are prepared and know the SoulCollage® process when you come to the training! Here is what you need to do BEFORE you come:
- Read Seena B. Frost’s book, SoulCollage® Evolving.
- Listen to Seena Frost’s CDs Introduction to SoulCollage® and Facilitating SoulCollage® in Groups.
- Make several cards in each of the suits (one card in the Companions suit is enough) so that you have a working knowledge of the SoulCollage® process, its structure of suits, and its Principles.
- Attend a full introductory workshop (normally 4+ hours long) with a SoulCollage® Facilitator or take a recorded Fundamentals of SoulCollage® video course. There are two “Fundamentals of SoulCollage®” courses to choose from online:
Introduction to the Fundamentals of SoulCollage® with Mariabruna Sirabella
Introduction to the Fundamentals of SoulCollage® with Kat Kirby
These preparations are essential so that you have the solid foundational experience of SoulCollage® needed to be trained to teach the process to others. These fundamentals will not be taught in Facilitator Training.
I have a much better understanding of how to engage people in their own self-discovery process. I truly feel confident in my ability now to deliver my own programming. I am ready to move forward. ~ Susan G., WI
Contact Marcia Chadly for information about receiving CEs for this Training.
Training sessions will be held in Arvada, Colorado at the Healing Arts Center with easy access from Boulder, Denver, and the Denver airport (a 45 minute drive). There is a free parking lot and the building is accessible for those who do not use stairs.
6774 W. 66th Avenue, Arvada, CO
Housing and most meals are your choice. Lunches are provided Saturday through Monday. Every effort will be made to handle special dietary needs. There is a refrigerator and microwave available if you would prefer to bring your own lunches.
Marcia Chadly has been guiding people into connection with their heart and inner wisdom using SoulCollage® for over 12 years and was trained by Seena Frost, founder of this amazing process. Marcia is co-founder and Transformation Midwife at the Creative Life Center in Westminster, Colorado.
The Training fee includes all training sessions and:
- The SoulCollage® Facilitator Training Manual
- Abundant supplies to make SoulCollage® cards
- Three delicious lunches and refreshments throughout the training
- A one-year membership in the SoulCollage® professional organization, the SoulCollage® Facilitators’ Circle (which includes 40% off all SoulCollage® products and supplies)
- An invitation to join collaborative online SoulCollage® Facilitator groups
- Subscription to the SoulCollage® Facilitator monthly e-newsletter
- An invitation to join a local SoulCollage® Facilitator group (if there is one in your area)
- Follow up support from Marcia
Your transportation, housing, and other meals are not included.
Trained SoulCollage® Facilitators who would like to refresh their skills in this Training receive a $250 discount. You are required to be a current SoulCollage® Facilitator Circle member. Contact Marcia Chadly for instructions on how to register.
I have attended a lot of trainings. The pace, the content, the style of presentation, and the benefits we receive upon completion exceeded my expectations. ~Katy T., WA
- Through June 4, 2020: A full refund, less a $150 administrative fee is available. Or you may change your registration to a Training offered by Marcia at another date for a $75 administrative fee.
- After June 4, 2020: No refund or credit is given for cancellations, if you fail to attend, or if you leave the event early. Some exceptions may be made for sudden incapacitating illness or family emergencies, allowing you to apply a partial credit toward another SoulCollage® Facilitator Training led by Marcia Chadly within the next 12 months.
Disclaimer: Marcia Chadly reserves the right to alter or cancel Training courses, or the participation of anyone, at any time, for any reason. In such a case, registration fees paid in advance will be reimbursed. Marcia accepts no additional liability for travel costs, hotel costs or any other additional costs incurred.
Click on the icon below to add this program to your calendar.
- SoulCollage® Facilitator Training
July 17, 2020 - July 21, 2020
6:00 pm - 1:00 pm