If your question isn’t answered here, please contact us.
What is CLC’s mission?
The Creative Life Center invites those who are journeying in the wisdom-sharing stage of life to reclaim their most authentic selves.
The CLC holds space for you to create your own sacred pathway forward – to uncover and express your personal truth through rich opportunities for exploration and transformative experiences.
As you naturally grow in self-respect and spirit, you are empowered and emboldened to share your wisdom with the world, making a meaningful and exciting difference for yourself and others.
What is the “wisdom-sharing” stage of life? Is that me?
People in the wisdom-sharing stage of life may be any age. As a wisdom-sharer you have qualities like these.
- Wisdom gained through life experience
- Desire to live fully and richly in your journey forward
- Understanding of the value of sacred time and space to nurture oneself
- Knowing that sharing your authentic self and living authentically is the biggest gift you can give the world.
Where are Center experiences held?
Most of our programs are held in our Westminster space, with convenient access to both Boulder and Denver.
What’s with the camera?
Smile! Please note that photography and video recording may be in process at the Creative Life Center. Entry into Center space signifies consent for CLC to use these images for promotional purposes.
Do I need to pre-register?
Most Creative Life Center experiences have limited program sizes and require pre-registration. If you are interested in a program and want to ensure your seat, early registration is recommended. You can register for experiences securely online at www.CreativeLifeCenter.org/ Programs
I need to cancel my registration. What is the refund policy?
The refund policy varies depending on when the cancellation notification is given.
- More than one week before the program start date: A full refund or credit to be used for any future class within one year will be given.
- Less than one week and more than 48 hours before the program start date: Credit to be used for any future class within one year will be issued.
- Less than 48 hours before the program start date: Due to planning and minimum participation necessary to hold our experiences, no refund or credit will be given.
What happens when the weather is bad? How do I know if my program is cancelled?
In the rare event that weather conditions interfere with holding a Creative Life Center event as planned, the website will be updated with the cancellation and all participants will be contacted by email and/or phone, as provided when registering. The event will be rescheduled as soon as possible, and participants will be notified and given the option to re-enroll or receive a full refund.
How do you handle special needs?
The Creative Life Center has a commitment to try it’s best to support people with any disabilities or special needs. Our Westminster space has an elevator for easier access. If you have concerns or questions, or feel you require special support, please let us know so we can do our best to make it work!