Twenty years ago I was good friends with three other mothers of young children. One of the beautiful things about that friendship was that we didn’t tell each other what to do. We listened and encouraged each other to hear our own inner voices and find our own answers.
What we do at the Creative Life Center is a reflection of those special gifts that I found in that friendship. The Center is a place for you to hear your own voice and discover your own answers within a supportive community. It’s a place you can bring your friends and a place you can meet new ones.
There is no one-size-fits-all way to find your own answers. Life isn’t that neat and tidy or that boring!
The Center is a gathering place with choices:
- Talk therapy with Mary Foster
- Coaching with Amber Castano
- Healing energy Reiki sessions and training with Eva Morrell
- SoulCollage® and Labyrinth events with Marcia Chadly and Eva Morrell
- Events given by others including journaling with Carolyn Jennings and contemplative art with Suzanne Frazier.
Are you looking for something else? Talk to us! There are many great opportunities available outside of the Center that we can point you to.
The best answers are found inside you. It helps to have a space where you can hear them!