Have you ever felt that empowered, ready-to-go feeling leaving a gas station with a full tank of gas?
As I left the gas station with that full-steam ahead feeling, I realized it wasn’t the the arrow on my dashboard that was lifting me up. I was feeling empowered by a full internal energy reservoir! I had finally taken time over the weekend to fill my internal tank by doing art.
Check in with yourself for a moment. What is the level of your internal tank?
Regular topping off helps keep you running smoothly.
- Take a walk and enjoy the beauty around you
- Draw a SoulCollage® card from you deck and see what it has to say to you
- Lift your energy with breathing or movement
- Meditate with a finger labyrinth
There are days when you need deeper replenishment.
- Soak up healing energy in a Reiki session (The most relaxed I ever am is after one of these!)
- Connect in Center community with laughter, food, and creativity at the next SoulCollage retreat day
- Walk and reflect on a labyrinth near you
Once in a while your batteries need a full recharge.
- Disappear into a book or binge watch your favorite TV show
- Go on a weekend (or longer!) retreat
- Take off on a vacation
You need fuel in your internal tank to keep going!
Want to think more about these ideas? Have a conversation about your favorite refueling techniques in our private Facebook group, Wisdom-sharing Path.