Wow – Saturday’s Open House was tremendous! This was a huge step forward in launching the Creative Life Center.
Whew – we were so glad and so enjoyed the afternoon!
Inspired by Carol O’Dwyer’s blog post Gratitude and Expansion, we would like to to express gratitude and to expand our ability to receive – with this very heartfelt Thank you! And We are open to more of this!
- Thank you to the people who inspired us.
- Thank you to the people who supported and nourished us as we started dreaming.
- Thank you to the people that have been mentoring, advising, and opening doors for us.
- Thank you to the people of St. Ambrose Episcopal Church for envisioning a growth and transformation center and welcoming collaboration with us.
- Thank you to the online community who connect to us on our website, Facebook, Twitter, and email list.
- Thank you to the providers, presenters, vendors, and caterer who embodied the open house.
- Thank you to everyone who came to the open house and gave it life with your presence.
Thank You! And we are open to receive more of this – more inspiration, more support, more dreaming, more mentoring, more open doors, more collaboration, more online connections, more provider/presenter interaction, more opportunities for people to learn and grow.
What’s Next? We have so much gratitude and appreciation for all we have received and open ourselves for what’s next! Classes and events are currently in the process of being scheduled and will shortly be available for registration on our website. See you soon!